The' 'Scalekin Amulet is a potent wondrous magical item. It is usable only by those with scales on their body. Should anyone without scales try and use it, it will attempt to poison them. The Amulet was originally crafted for a Merelith but has made it way through the realms. Rhae Vahlaedra, the current posessor of this item, found it in ruins once inhabited by kobolds after hearing about it through legend.
A rectangular emerald dangles from a delicate silver chain. In the presence of Cold Iron, or when one of the amulet's latent powers is activated, this emerald glows a vivid bright green.
The Amulet grants the following abilities.
- Arms of the Merelith at will: The wearer rapidly grows two pairs of extra arms. These arms can be used for combat purposes.
- Scent at will.
- Tremorsense at will.
- Petrifying Gaze: 1/day. This power may be used more than once per day but each extra time costs 1 point Charisma damage to the wearer.
- Tounge Serpents 3/day. This power may be used more than three times per day but each extra time costs 1 point Charisma damage to the wearer.
- Dominate Animal (Snake): 3/day
- Damage Reduction 20/cold iron
- Multiweapon Fighting Feat
- Cold Blooded: Vulerability to Fire (+50%), Vulnerability to Cold (+10%)